Its a strange thing I suppose, something you read a great deal about. Something I've kept thinking I need to go and search out. But exactly how do you do it? Creating this blog has been a bit of a strange thing for me, I wouldn't normally do something like this and comment so openly - but then it strikes home that I'm sitting here at twenty to two on a Saturday morning with nothing better to do than chip out a blog post. I suppose there's the problem in a nutshell.
In the time I've been between jobs I've read a few self-improvement books to get a flavour for ideas to enable this mystery search. The funny thing is that one thing they all say is that one should enjoy one's single life, embrace it and love it. Seems a bit of a strange one to me, the single bits of my life have probably been the least fun bits, ok so the time spent dating was a good time, but that seemed to be a fairly small proportion...
Souvenirs, pest control and rain later.
4 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment