
The photo is one of mine that I come back and look at quite a bit - not quite sure what it captured, or why I took it, but it was just there and I liked it.
Some esoteric ramblings! Watch what happens as I try to find the answers to some questions that I've had for a while.
This is so perfect Jon, I was thinking just today that I don't recall seeing any pics on your blog. Funny huh?
ReplyDeleteI love photos like this. The tiny moon is pretty cool; I'd like to think the streak is a shooting star.
You take time to give significance to the little things around you and I really appreciate that. Keep it up.
Hi Barry, yeah I've been thinking about vamping some posts up recently and I was browsing through my flickr pages. There's going to be some more around this theme I think; as I've a few photos (I'm no photographer but I take photos instinctively so they can be a bit hit and miss) that I'd like in one way or anther to write a few words about...
ReplyDeleteAlso I'm mainly writing technical at the moment - so a few posts I've written felt a bit mechanical so they are in drafts for future review...