Thursday, 10 December 2009

Earworms Part VII

I've wondered about posting this for a bit. But something has kind of clicked with it - its called "I just Don't Think I'll Ever Get Over You" by Colin Hay, off the Garden State soundtrack (there'll be another one off it soon...). I think its kind of self-obvious in its meaning. I like the song very, much. I've talked in the past about how I'm amazed by the power of music; this one doubly so just because I kind of feel it at the moment...

2 comments:

  1. They say there will always be that one person that you won't get over. I completely understand what you're probably going through right now Jon.

    And thanks for the great comment on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and I've only heard Colin sing with Men at Work. I didn't realize he's done some solo work as well, so thanks for this.

    ReplyDelete