I have a whole heap to say, and nothing that I actually want to write about... This isn't really too uncommon at the moment. But I do feel that all this has some benefit; maybe. Its a comparison that I've made a few times but I do feel like the football manager talking about the new project at the football club when its in its early stages, and there are the odd set of ups and downs.
So, yes I went out last Friday - I can't describe how depressing it was - a bunch of 40 somethings; I left at what I felt was the right point. I still had limbs connected and a face pointing in the right direction with profile intact. This shouldn't be the qualification for a good night when you've got to go out and spend longer watching your back than having some fun. Granted I really wasn't drinking heavily mainly because I'd not eaten and wanted to keep my wits about me.
Funnily enough just talking about things with some mates today over lunch we were all commenting how much we'd like some kind of place round here for us to drink and not get bothered by some of the pillocks you find out and about...
Souvenirs, pest control and rain later.
4 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment